General Note for Exhibitors: 3/30/2022 Masks are OPTIONAL at PhotoFair per California guidelines
To Register for PhotoFair PORTLAND, Click Here
To Register for PhotoFair@SEAWOOD San Rafael, Click Here
To Register for Photo Fair – Newark, CA
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION or download manual Registration Form.
- Pay online using PayPal link below (hosted by rodsager.com)
- Complete Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit (BOE link below)
- (optional) Mail completed registration form, copy of seller’s permit, and check (payable to Photo Fair) to: Photo Fair c/o Rod Sager, 8010 NE 151st Court, Vancouver, WA 98682 **WARNING** Do Not Mail in if show is less than 3 weeks away!
- (optional) Scanned forms and copies are acceptable in PDF format sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with payment via PayPal at bottom of page or mail in check as described above.
- Dealer setup begins at 7:30 AM
*Table cannot be guaranteed if payment is not included with registration.
**All dealers are eligible to partake in a drawing for one free table at the next show. Must be present to win, ticket will be drawn between 2:30-3:00 PM day of show.
All dealers are required to provide a copy of their temporary or permanent seller’s permit (resale certificate). Private persons selling their own personal gear may be exempt from state requirements for a seller’s permit. Seller’s may obtain forms and information at the California State Board of Equalization. 1-800-400-7115 or visit www.boe.ca.gov
Table Prices (Standard 8 foot x 30 inches)
- 1 Table $95
- 2 Tables
- 3 Tables
- 4 Tables
- Extra 5+ $75 each additional
One helper per table not to exceed 4 helpers. Extra helpers are $20.00 each. Children and Spouse are excluded from extra helper fee.