The 3rd annual Rose City PhotoFair is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 8th and we are excited to announce the Jackson Armory will serve as host once again for PhotoFair in Rip-City! The Jackson Armory is located very near the Portland International Airport and a google map is to the right. There are a variety of Hotels along Airport Way and 82nd Avenue, just about 90 seconds from the venue. We had more tables at the last Portland show then any of our shows since we took over in 2014. It was a great show and we look forward to the next one.
Doors open at 10:00 AM
- General $5.00
- Students $4.00
- Seniors 60+ $4.00
- Active Duty Military/Public Safety FREE
Early Bird admission is $15.00 and early birds get in at 9:00 AM No discounts or coupons for Early Birds.
Print or display this page on your phone to receive $1 off admission.
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION or download manual Registration Form.
- Due to our arrangement with the hall, tables must be prepaid 2 weeks in advance.
- Pay online using PayPal link below (hosted by rodsager.com)
- (optional) Mail completed registration form, and check(payable to Photo Fair) to: Photo Fair c/o Rod Sager, 8010 NE 151st Court, Vancouver, WA 98682 **WARNING** Do Not Mail in if show is less than 5 weeks away!
- (optional) Scanned forms and copies are acceptable in PDF format sent to email@example.com along with payment via PayPal at bottom of page or mail in check as described above.
- Dealer setup begins at 7:00 AM
*Table cannot be guaranteed if payment is not included with registration.
**All dealers are eligible to partake in a drawing for one free table at the next show. Must be present to win, ticket will be drawn between 2:30-3:00 PM day of show.
- 1 Table $65.00
- 2 Tables $120.00
- 3 Tables $165.00
- 4 Tables $200.00
- Additional $50 each
Tentative table layout for Portland
*Please note that the Armory is an official government facility and no smoking is allowed on the site. Also in the event of an emergency in which the National Guard is called to duty the show could be delayed or rescheduled. This is an unlikely scenario but it could happen and PhotoFair liability for loss due to a cancellation or rescheduling by the Oregon National Guard is strictly limited to a refund of any prepaid exhibitor fees.