Our newest event had the unfortunate fate of being the first show cancelled under the COVID 19 pandemic. The 1st annual Seawood PhotoFair didn’t happen! But it will happen in 2021. This is a smaller event with 1/3 to 1/2 the tables of our other shows, but it is in conjunction with Seawood Photo a wonderful camera shop that specializes in having one of the biggest selections of vintage and user photo equipment in Northern California. This event will feature vendors from the PhotoFair shows in Newark as well as buyers that will pay cash for your unwanted gear. Seawood Photo will have special vendor events featuring the latest in modern cameras and retro gear. Seawood Photo is located at 1601 4th St, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Doors open at 10:00 AM and show closes at 3:00 PM.
- General Admission FREE!
Tickets available online through Eventbrite.
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION or download manual Registration Form.
- Invoice will be sent via PayPal for payment
- Complete Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit (BOE link below)
- (optional) Mail completed registration form, copy of seller’s permit, and check (payable to Photo Fair) to: Photo Fair c/o Rod Sager, 8010 NE 151st Court, Vancouver, WA 98682 **WARNING** Do Not Mail in if show is less than 3 weeks away!
- (optional) Scanned forms and copies are acceptable in PDF format sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with payment via PayPal at bottom of page or mail in check as described above.
- Dealer setup begins at 8:30 AM
*Table cannot be guaranteed if payment is not included with registration.
All dealers are required to provide a copy of their temporary or permanent seller’s permit (resale certificate). Private persons selling their own personal gear may be exempt from state requirements for a seller’s permit. Seller’s may obtain forms and information at the California State Board of Equalization. 1-800-400-7115 or visit www.boe.ca.gov
Table Prices (These are 6 foot x 30 inches)
- 1 Table $25
- 2 Tables $45
- 3 Tables $60